This week I…
1) finished knitting my 2nd hat ever!
2) got a new phone..after the other one stopped working randomly. starting fresh with no scratches, sweet.
3) cleaned out the car! For those of you who know me and have ever been in my car, you understand the magnitude of this task.
4) made Fresh pesto– finally made it for the first time.
5) didn’t see King Khan and the Shrines…because it was sold out by the time I got there..which was late. But I DID bumble around downtown on an Austin Saturday night, which is one of my favorite things to do. and made temporary friends with a stranger at the bar next door who also didn’t get in.
6) discovered that I thoroughly enjoy Redhook Nut Brown ale
7) made vegan mashed po & brown, mushroom gravy. The herbs in the mashed potatoes were really great.
8) a lovely lunch with a couple of lovelies. I put on a dress and played homemaker
on Super Bowl Sunday
9) I started a pinterest account
10) and a facebook page.